Thursday, March 3, 2011

Daily Life on the Ranch

Wow March already!!
It's just crazy how fast the past couple of months just flew by.
As usual I'm keeping myself busy, and I thought that it would be nice to share how I've started off the new month. Nothing exciting going on. Just letting my ham boil over!! Ack!!
Okay...
So there a 3 stallions hanging out in one of the fields behind our house. They bring much entertainment to my other wise dull world. Two of them are all ways "horsing" around. 
This is what I see when the wind picks up.

There are two sets of fences between them and me!
But they do make me smile.
I made these cinnamon rolls yesterday.
Very, very yummy!!
I've also started a new quilt top.
I have had this buggy material for forever!! 
And after doing the last 9 patch I decided that it was perfect for another one.
This one might just have to be bigger than the last... maybe a lap blanket???
We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Frick those cinnamon rolls look awesome. I want one! Also the picture of them looks really good too. It looks like one out of a magazine.

    ReplyDelete