Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happiness for Crystal

It's the most wonderful time
of the year!!
And no I'm not talking about
Christmas. For me getting ready for
Halloween is the best time of year!
For my family it isn't the candy that gets
us excited, it's the costumes and
decorations that get us going.
Strange hey... not excited about CANDY!!!
Well the truth of the matter is Dale is the only 
one in the house that is a candy addict.
Before we moved here to the ranch when we
took the kids Trick or Treating they'd come
home with enough treats to satisfy 6 kids. 
But my kids not big candy eaters would have the junk
till the next year!
No joke. We'd get ready for the next Halloween
and come across a bag of last years candy.
So for us it's the fun parts of Halloween that
we love.
I have become addicted to these leaf bags!!
They are so much fun and spooky to boot!

So much so that when we go to town even the
kids hunt for them in stores.
Harder to come by out here than you'd think.
And with the large leafy trees in our yard they
are pretty handy.
I LOVE windsocks!
I'd have them up all the time .
There is lots more for me to put up, but the rest
I need Dales help to set up.
The inflatable ghost, lights, signs, bats!
Tickles me pink!
Have you started to decorate yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment