Sunday, July 3, 2011

Working out!!

Hello all!
Sorry I'm a little late with this one.
We have been super busy!
So here we go...

Starting weight- 192lbs
Current weight- 175lbs
Total lost- 17lbs!!

WOO-HOO!!
So excited!
It's only been three months.
I think I'm doing pretty good.
In addition to the small changes in 
diet and the walking, I've also started
working here on the ranch.
Just painting fences, but I'm out
a whole hell of a lot more now.
( Dale wanted this pic included )
No bikini's in my near future but
I'll be a hell of a lot more comfortable
wearing a bathing suit in front of others now :)
I'm super happy with the way I'm
looking now.
I still don't have a goal weight
that I'd like to reach. I think I'll just
keep on keeping on and see what 
happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment