Saturday, August 27, 2011

Riding with Bre

Well it's been an exciting month.
Breanna was out riding a lot.
Notice how I say WAS!!!
Well she and Quiet we're having
issues, he realized  she isn't a strong rider 
and
she realized he wouldn't listen to her.
So she gave up in a way.
I wasn't having that! Being the mean mom
I am I made her get back on!
Well after another bad experience on 
Quiet the jerk! (LOL)
She was told to start riding a different horse.
(Breanna and Que)
(don't think I spelled her name right)

And now she's happy again.
" I like mares Mom, boys suck!"
So guess what...
Now I get to ride Quiet.
(he has paint on his nose)
I personally am not impressed by the way I look on him.
We both have a few pounds to lose!
This is the first time I've been on a horse in 7 or 8 years.
Needless to say I did have an
OH CRAP!
moment while out, but all's good now.
But it's all worth it to see this face.
Learning to lope.
(Riding in Home Meadow)

So much fun. Can hardly wait to see what she'll do next.
If only you could see her... next time I go out with them 
I'll bring the video camera. 
And maybe you'll have a similar goofy smile, like
the one I feel plastered to my face everytime
I watch her ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment