Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to school

Well it's been a crazy few weeks here
on the ranch.
But the most unreal thing happened on
Tuesday morning. The first day of school.
You might not know this but my children 
attend classes right here on the ranch.
That was until Tuesday morning when they
shut the school down.
They had many reasons, and some of them
are valid, but it came down to the fact that they're
were only two students!
So now my kids have to take a bus into town for
school. It was and still is a large blow to us all
I think, but my biggest concern is that my kids
are an hour away from home :(
On the other hand though they are super excited to
be around other kids they haven't seen in awhile and that
there is lots of new friends to be made.
It will diffidently take me more time to adjust then them.
(Darby)
(Breanna)

Well here's to a new school year and hopefully
a happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment