Saturday, October 1, 2011

Good times with the family.


So I guess it's time to play catch
up on your blogging!!

I've found it hard this past few months
to keep up to date with my blog.
But now that I have finished work
here on the ranch it should be a bit
easier. (hahaha)

So here are a few of the things that have
happened in the last two months.
( a couple of stud muffins)

We took a mini vacation on the labor day
weekend, ended up at the beach in
Penticton. We had a wonderful time and
plan on going again next year.
(water baby)
Dale was given a hand made canoe to finish.
It should be nice when he's done.
Then he plans to try and build one himself.
(Moon)
Our kitten has finally taken the big step 
outside. Much to the heartbreak of my son.
It was hard to get him to understand that he'd be
a happier cat if he could go outside.
All Darby could think about was the last cat
that went out never came back.
So we cried together for a bit over Zeus and
let Moon go out.
Secretly the damn creature was heading
out the door one way or another!! He was 
driving me NUTS!!
(Arrow)
Our 8m old puppy has gotten fixed.
I know what a brute!! And still only a puppy!
He's going to be a monster when he's done growing.
The kids wanted to hook him up to the satellite dish
and see if we got better reception. 
The cone lasted a total of two days before he and 
Bullseye had destroyed it. He was like a one dog 
wreaking team with that thing on anyways.

So that's about it for now.
I'm going to really try and make the 
effort to keep my blog as up to date 
as possible.
Hope everyone had a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment