Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Holidays

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Another thanksgiving has came and went and we
are very thankful that our friends decided
to join us again this year.
Holidays are always more enjoyable
when you share them with family and friends.
And we are very lucky to have friends that are willing to 
drive 10hrs with 3 small children.
Now that's what you call a friend! Someone who'll
brave a loooong drive with their kids!!!
While they were here we ate! And boy didn't we EAT!
We made cookies, many meals and loads of snacks,
and when I say we I use the term loosely.
I mostly just supervised as my dear friend and husband
did all the hard work.
Thanks giving dinner had to have been the BIGGEST 
meal that we have ever shared together, and we've 
dined together many times.
Let's see there was...
Turkey of course,
Potatoes
carrots
turnip
cabbage
greens
yams
parogies
gravey
I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, but that's what was coming
to mind. Needless to say they're was loads of 
food, and soooo many left overs!
After dinner was cleaned up we were to play another
board game.... it didn't happen and this is why...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!
Sorry, I know I'm gonna catch trouble for posting these but I couldn't 
have stopped myself even if I wanted to!

It was a great visit and a wonderful time, even if it made me 
a little more home sick than I was already 
feeling, but differently worth it!
Hope everyone else had as great a weekend
as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment