Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pets!

I Could soooo see myself become
a animal hoarder!
Good thing Dale's here to keep me in line!
We LOVE animal's around here, and not just me
the kids too!
We have two dogs, a guinea pig and are on the hunt for a new kitten.
My baby. Bullseye.
We had tried to find him a friend before but she didn't work out.
He was a bit depressed after we gave here back so we got him a puppy!
Arrow!!
He's only two and a half months old! 
He's gonna be a MONSTER!!
But they get along great! 
This is Breanna's Guinea Pig.
G.P.
And this is Zeus :(
He's been missing for over a week. But living where we do 
things are bound to happen.
The kids are still pretty concerened about him.
Even though we've told them he's not coming back.
So now we are looking for another kitten.
Darby has already named the new cat George.
Causes he's gonna hug him and squeeze him!
There is also hopes for a rabbit and a horse!
Can you say 
Animal Hoarder???

No comments:

Post a Comment