Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Working out!!

Okay.... So this is me,or at least it's the person that looks back at me through the mirror.
At the moment I'm around the 190lbs mark.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the skin I'm in.
I just don't want the skin to get any bigger!!
So when we came back from mom's I brought her
elliptical trainer back with me.
So now armed with this and seasons of 
Sex in the City
(thanks again Krista)
I hope to keep my girlish figure looking...
well some what girlish!!
So to keep myself motivated I'll post a monthly picture
of myself and update if I gain or lose.

Even Dale is using it, and we're trying to cut out our junk food 
comsumtion, that's proving to be hard!!
Cause I LOVE chips!!

1 comment:

  1. You're so awesome! Keep up the good work. I was thinking of doing something similar on my blog after the baby is born. I was trying to think if I was brave enough though! Maybe, we'll have to see what my mental state is after 6 weeks have gone by.

    ReplyDelete