Sunday, April 17, 2011

Time with Darby

So Breanna's gone for the day with one of her
friends. So I ask Darby what he'd like
to do today.
Ended up he wanted to go the Quarter horse barn
and look at all the horse's that are there.
Woo Hoo!
Sounded good to me.



He loved it! Smiled the whole time.
Laughing at the farting colt!
" He stinks!"
He likes me mom!
I guess he didn't mind the colt's funk after all.


More interested in Darby's hat than the hay.
The wind took his hat over here.
Good thing someone was around to rescue it.
He decided that he was done after this. 
So we drove up to Chaperon to visit with daddy.
Only a few miles away and look at the difference in weather!!
Dad's plow lost a nut.... cue the laughter!
So he dumps me for dad!
Drove back to the ranch with his dad and leaves me all alone.
I almost hit a cow on the way back down!!
Now we're home again and plan to spend the rest of the day playing video games.
I say it's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment