Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Daily Life on the Ranch

Hello,

 I'm Crystal. I've decided to create this blog so that I might share a little bit of the feeling's that I get when I read the blogs of my friends. I know that I really enjoy reading about what friends and their family's are doing, and it helps me to feel connected to them even if I'm no longer close by. So I hope that by doing this I create the same or similar feelings in the people I care about and those I don't know. 
 I am the mother of two wonderful children and " home maker " to a husband who does his best to keep me happy ( not an easy task I might add ).
  I do a lot of sewing and reading to keep myself busy out here in the middle of nowhere. And I find that we are more social here on the ranch then we've ever been anywhere else that we might have lived. Although I do spend 90% of my days in the house! So I guess all in all I'm not all that social! I blame it on the cold weather. That's a pretty good excuse don't you think. Well maybe I'll change my hermit ways come spring. But between us I wouldn't hold my breath.
I will try my very best to keep this new blog of mine as up to date as possible. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like, I like! Very exciting. Welcome to the world of blogging. I know this blog will have the best pictures around! And look you have 4 followers already! Tell your 3 followers to follow my blog. Haha!

    ReplyDelete