Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Monsters that live with me


Well here they are. The monsters that torture my days and nights.
They jump out at me from corners
Beg me for sleepovers
Make each other cry and me as well
When things aren't going their way they call " The Grandma "
Get me to bake them things that they never eat
Put gas in the skidoo so that they can make you worry about where they are
Make my hair go silver not gray
Sing the sweetest songs then fart!
Make me laugh uncontrollably
then shake my head at the unbelievable things they think they can get away with
They preform acts of great kindness for the people around them
So that we hear how wonderful they are
Then we get to ask 
Who are you talking about??? Can't be my monsters!
The Old Souls in Young Body's
And you know what
I wouldn't have them any other way
Breanna and Darby
XOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment