Sunday, February 20, 2011

Little bits of happiness


I'm liking the ranch a little more as each day passes by.
The peace and quite.
Wide open spaces that the children can play in.
But most of all the COWS!!!
Anyone who really knows me knows that I have a problem when it comes to bovines.
I collect cow paraphernalia.
Planters, cow banks, pictures, statues... the list goes on and on
So to live on a cattle ranch sends tingles right through me.
And to make matters all the better I have a wonderful husband who loves to see me smile.
Right now the cows are giving birth and my sweetie took me to work with him again to see all the bouncing baby calves.
( this is a man that knows me well )
Please understand that the pictures may not be my best, they are taken from inside Dale's tractor.
But you won't hear me complain, I'm just tickled silly that I got to go see all the babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment